BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
CRICOS Course Code 086839G
Gain a foothold in the business world by developing specialised technical skills and knowledge necessary to work in a wide range of business environments. Develop skills in resources coordination, administration and communication. Learn to create business documents, presentations, databases and spreadsheets. Be trained in the processing of financial documents for payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
This course is delivered over 20 weeks + 6 weeks of holidays.
Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week (20 hours per week) + self-study component.
This qualification suits students seeking employment in the following job roles:
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Structured learning activities
Students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
Recognition of Prior Learning / Work Experience
Recognition is available (on application) to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of your studies.
Stanley College has a strong network of employers waiting to hire our graduates. Students will have access to employment assistance services including advice and tips on resume preparation, coaching on interview techniques and assistance in finding employment.
On completion of the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business, students may pursue a BSB50215 Diploma of Business or a BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management at Stanley College or other Government Registered education institutions.
Please familiarise yourself with Stanley College’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Please click here for the Entry Requirements section
Tuition Fee: $4,300
Material Fee: $150*
Easy payment plans available.
*The Materials Fee covers equipment and resources used in the delivery of your course at Stanley College.
For other fees and expenses including Administration Fee, Health Cover, Recognition of Prior Learning, Late and Reassessment Fees click here
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec