Develop the management competencies required to be an effective manager in business, office or administrative environments. Learn about performance management, financial management and information management. Acquire skills to develop workplace policies and procedures and manage customer service. Bring value to the organisation by assisting the workplace to become more efficient and facilitating continuous improvement.
This course is delivered over 60 weeks + 18 weeks of holidays.
Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week + self-study compoent.
Weekday & Weekend classes available.
Full Time studies requires students to attend a MINIMUM of 20 scheduled contact hours per week
This qualification suits students seeking employment in the following job roles:
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Structured learning activities
Students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
Recognition of Prior Learning / Work Experience
Recognition is available (on application) to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of your studies.
Local students may be entitled to Youth Allowance, Austudy/Abstudy or the Pensioner Education Supplement. For enquiries, please contact Centrelink on 132 490.
Stanley College has a strong network of employers waiting to hire our graduates. Students will have access to employment assistance services including advice and tips on resume preparation, coaching on interview techniques and assistance in finding employment.
On completion of the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management, students may pursue a BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management at Stanley College or be granted entry into selected Bachelor courses at Universities.
Please familiarise yourself with Stanley College’s Refund and Cancellation Policy and Procedure.
Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent
Tuition Fee: $10,000
Material Fee: $450*
Easy payment plans available.
*The Materials Fee covers equipment and resources used in the delivery of your course at Stanley College.
Jan, Mar, May, Aug, Oct