20 weeks + up to 6 weeks of holidays (for a minimum of 20 hours per week)
Students must complete 7 modules including:
- 1 compulsory modules
- 6 elective modules
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Oral Presentations
- Discussion groups
- Vocabulary building exercises
Students must successfully complete the following units:
- SWETXT210A Comprehending and composing informal texts
- SWESTO209A Comprehending and composing story texts
- SWEOPI213A Comprehending and composing opinion texts
- SWELRN201A Intermediate learning strategies
- SWEINF204A Comprehending and giving spoken information
- SWEEXC203A Comprehending and participating in transactional exchanges
- SWECAS202A Comprehending and participating in routine casual conversations
On completion of the 10363NAT Certificate II in Spoken and Written English, students may pursue a 10364NAT Certificate III in Spoken and Written English at Stanley College. Alternatively, you can pursue a vocational course at Certificate II, III or IV levels at Stanley College or other Government registered education organisations.
Sample Timetable for English Language Courses
The following timetable is a sample only. All classes cover reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. Classes are rostered for between 3 to 4 days per week (20 to 22.5 hours per week).
|CLASS||DAY & TIME
|Schedule 1: Weekday (Day)|| Monday to Wednesday - 8.30am - 4.30pm
|Schedule 2: Weekday (Day)||Wednesday to Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm
|Schedule 3: Weekday (Evening) ||Monday to Thursday - 4.30pm - 9.30pm
Please familiarise yourself with Stanley College’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Funding is available under the Jobs and Skills WA Program:
Concession Course Fee: $105
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.
Prices quoted are calculated at the concession rate unless otherwise specified. Eligibility criteria apply.
For more information on Funded Courses including Entry Requirements, click here
1st & 3rd Monday of every month