BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
CRICOS Course Code 086864G
Be a valuable asset to any company by developing the knowledge and skills necessary to be competent in an administrative role. Learn to organise meetings and schedules, and process workplace information. Develop valuable skills in communication and the building of customer relationships. Master the use of standard business software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Be trained in accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll processes.
This course is delivered over 20 weeks + 6 weeks of holidays.
Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week + self-study component.
Full Time studies requires students to attend a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
This qualification suits students seeking a career in the following job roles:
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Self-paced learning activities
Students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBADM302 Produce text from notes
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
Recognition of Prior Learning / Work Experience
Recognition is available (on application) to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of your studies.
On completion of the BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration, students may pursue a BSB50215 Diploma of Business or a BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management at Stanley College or CRICOS registered training organisations.
Please familiarise yourself with Stanley College’s Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please click here for the Entry Requirements section
Tuition Fee: $4,300
Material Fee: $150*
Easy payment plans available.
*The Materials Fee covers equipment and resources used in the delivery of your course at Stanley College.
For other fees and expenses including Administration Fee, Health Cover, Recognition of Prior Learning, Late and Reassessment Fees click here
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec