Develop the management competencies required to be an effective manager in business, office or administrative environments. Learn about performance management, financial management and information management. Acquire skills to develop workplace policies and procedures and manage customer service. Bring value to the organisation by assisting the workplace to become more efficient and facilitating continuous improvement.
This course is delivered over 60 weeks + 18 weeks of holidays.
Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week + self-study component.
Weekday & Weekend classes available.
Full Time studies requires students to attend a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
This qualification suits students seeking employment in the following job role:
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Team Manager
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Busines hub simulated workplace activities
Students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
Recognition of Prior Learning / Work Experience
Recognition is available (on application) to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of your studies.
Local students may be entitled to Youth Allowance, Austudy/Abstudy or the Pensioner Education Supplement. For enquiries, please contact Centrelink on 132 490.
VET Student Loans
Stanley College offers this course under the VET Student Loans framework. Students must be aware that VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements and that a VET student loan gives rise to a VETSL debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid. For further information please see the following web-page: www.stanleycollege.edu.au/archives/courses/vet-student-loans/
On completion of the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management, students may pursue a BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management at Stanley College or selected Bachelor courses at Universities.
Please familiarise yourself with Stanley College’s Refund and Cancellation Policy and Procedure.
Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent
Tuition Fee: $10,000
Material Fee: $450*
Easy payment plans available.
*The Materials Fee covers equipment and resources used in the delivery of your course at Stanley College.
Jan, Mar, May, Aug, Oct