This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
This course is delivered over 40 weeks + 12 weeks of holidays.
Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week + self-study component.
Weekday & Weekend classes available.
Full Time studies requires students to attend a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
This qualification suits students seeking a career in the following job roles:
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
The delivery methods for this course include:
- Face-to-face classroom-based learning
- Business hub simulated workplace activities
Students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Recognition of Prior Learning / Work Experience
Recognition is available (on application) to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of your studies.
On completion of the BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business, students may pursue selected Bachelor courses at Universities.
Please familiarise yourself with Stanley College’s Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please click here for the Entry Requirements section
Tuition Fee: $8,600
Material Fee: $300*
Easy payment plans available.
*The Materials Fee covers equipment and resources used in the delivery of your course at Stanley College.
For other fees and expenses including Administration Fee, Health Cover, Recognition of Prior Learning, Late and Reassessment Fees click here
Jan, Mar, May, Aug, Oct